1. Due to my Internet troubles some IAFAuctions did not go up on schedule! Luckily one did. Cris did a beautiful necklace for Prester John and I got to poke it for the first time yesterday. It stood up to poking! The other auction was JoSelle’s piece based on Black Feather, which is so awesome I can’t believe it. It makes me feel so shivery inside to see these beautiful things that were inspired by some story I wrote. I need to give JoSelle a big hug when I see her this weekend. I’m in the midst of running around now, but I will have a blog badge for all the new auctions soon so that people can promote. In the meantime, take note: Cris’s is the last Prester John piece going up for this auction, so if you want to get a bit of Valente’s magic as interpreted by amazing artists, you should bid on that or JoSelle’s Prester John piece (at $75 now!). The Black Feather necklace is also the last chance to get something by JoSelle.
2. I finished redesigning my web design portfolio. It’s a work in progress, as I may want to do something flashier with the header. But it has all the information organized the way I want, and that was the main thing. I need to add links to it, yes, but I am trying to decide how I will do so. Go see in the meantime.
3. Did you know that my writing group the Black Beans has a website now? You should go look at it and maybe keep an eye on the news section, because some big ass news is going up there soon. (Not anything concerning me, mind, but something I am very excited about.)
4. I arrived in Madison a few hours ago and am very tired, and yet I’ll be up late tonight just as I will be up late every night. Ah well, tomorrow I can sleep in.
5. WisCon is finally here. It will be over too soon. Better savor every second!